JUMP FORCE: Black Clover Roster Predictions and Wishlist! - my games com

Monday, March 11, 2019

JUMP FORCE: Black Clover Roster Predictions and Wishlist!

  1. Kimberly Campbell: Black Clover is more popular than you think. It was the 7th best selling manga for the first half of 2018 and was 14th overall last year, so you can see the rise in popularity.
  2. Full Burst: I think you dont know how the manga industry work in japan lol... black clover is in the top 10 clashing with mha. Just to let you know
  3. Young Money: Is the game gonna be English dub? And will all the characters interact with each other in the story?
  4. Ofek Mymon: +HeresJohnny The Black clover game is a team game so having support moves is normal for a support char such as Noelle but jump force is a dueling game so support chars wouldn't make sense.
  5. Gogeta - EiyuuYamcha: Epic original response.
  6. Prince Kami: I think it is time for the Jojo chances video. Like if you agree
  7. Takiyah Souvenir: Noelle haters where y'all at
  8. Kaneki Ken: Darius Davis too op ;-;
  9. Lost Crusader: Young Money it’s more likely have to do with the licensing. Too many companies even for the English dub To answer your other question, it has been shown and said that they will be interacting with each other.
  10. Kimberly Campbell: Pierce Family They're both some the most popular battle shonen in Jump right now. I think Black Clover and My Hero will both get 4 or 5 characters.
  11. marcelo peralta: me lo pueden resumir en espaΓ±ol v: plis
  12. Screaming Pain: +Bilbzy ok
  13. Eddie Attrill: I would prefer noel over yami
  14. Kingviper21 Dazz: Daniel Archer you got the dream team bro 😎 nice
  15. Zim Apokacari Apokacari: Luck killua, and bleach ice guy
  16. Full Burst: Just to let you people know. An manga has to be serialised for atleast 2 years to be in a jump game. (some were an exception for being 1+ year. But it/they already had an big name in shonenjump). So mha and black clover are already guarantee to be in. This game is manga based, so spoilers wont matter anyway.
  17. My Begal: +Cutta but others want it.
  18. Pierce Family: Asta and Yuno would be fine. Noelle too. But that's it for me
  19. SOULBERRYPANDA A: Bro redo this video once you’re caught up seriously
  20. HI-CEE ALI: Black clover is tuff
  21. DaRk_NiGhTwInG_XL: Zak Stevens yeah for real tho 😍😍😍
  22. EpicDude467: +Gokuvsnaruto22 2:37
  23. Gianmarco Martinez: It would be ⚡️
  24. Kimbo Chimpingston: it's not gonna be in the game
  25. Zim Apokacari Apokacari: Yami is awsome
  26. mayed fahad: I think you should’ve watched the anime then make the video
  27. senpai sama: negan for dlc. he's in tekken so it's possible...... mario and luigi would be nice too.
  28. Joshua Moolman: I am not sure if Black Clover will get in that game. I would love it though, but Black Clover is more popular in the west than in Japan. Assuming there would be about 50 - 60 final characters to the roster, I am assuming they would fill those slots with more mainstream characters that have done wondrous works throughout the years. I am personally not a Black Clover fan but The chances so far that I can see of Black Clover in Jump Force are less than a series like My Hero Academia. Do not get me wrong, I do not hate Black Clover, in fact I respect the author quite a bit. I read his short lived original work Hungry Joker and I absolutely loved it.
  29. oscar polo: Oh yes
  30. Yung Tax Return: Do another prediction video on JoJo, Gintama, Kenshin And Yu Yu Hakusho
  31. Jacorey Wilson: For those of you that constantly ask for non shonen jump characters this game is a celebration not a regular game they are putting out for no reason
  32. lul Mendes: I started watching black cover today and I mean it's not bad but not that amazing either but I am at the 2nd episode so yeah I may change idea
  33. Nick Johnson: I think yami would be in the game just cause I’m caught up in the anime
  34. Bbongo 41: I want Edward Elric in this game
  35. NatsuUchiha: Not a black clover fan but wouldn’t mind seeing yuno in game
  36. Kaneki Ken: ajmel nawfal12 perhaps
  37. Sasuke is the greatest shinobi Ever: +Bilbzy But popularity does = more characters, look at one piece.
  38. Young Money: What? Why?
  39. chris larry: were probably gonna get asta and yuno if black clovers in the game, but i would also really want yami ( besides yami's the second most popular character in japan)
  40. Boss: Yami is really the only one I would care to play as from Black Clover.
  41. My Begal: +Zim Apokacari Apokacari nah, not yet.
  42. Cz: Sasuke is the greatest shinobi Ever I’m sorry I was referring to America and the anime
  43. HeresJohnny: Ofek Myass True, but they made her a moveset in quartet knights so I think it's workable.
  44. Sora 4 Smash: Also ichigo says hi
  45. Plutonash254: He’s not wrong about that you havent watched enough dude
  46. My Begal: +Joshua Moolman there will be a lot of buyers since there's gonna be a lot of shounen manga. Plus black clover is rank 6 in jpn.
  47. DarkNazo22: You don't know anything about Yami yet? Wow. I'm jealous. I wish I could erase my memory of Yami and just experience his glory all over again. <3
  48. Superb Ned: I was just saiyan for all the people that want goku in smash.
  49. Joshua Moolman: ajmel nawfal12 OK now that I didn't know at all. That changes everything. To clarify, I didn't mean any harm or anger whatsoever. I am just giving my thoughts and opinions on the topic. I did not intend to be a Mr. Know it all. I was not claiming to be right in any way, but instead to point out the things that I could see from my perspective.
  50. Darius Davis: I hope for dlc The newer broly can make it in And jiren
  51. Chang Siah Lim: he is in
  52. Ultimate KillerKombat X: Nice video bro
  53. Kimberly Campbell: Van Dagylon Someone's going to be surprised when it does get included into the game.
  54. Andrell Hardy: +Van Dagylon oh ok
  55. LORD EIGHT: Your welcome broπŸ’―πŸ‘
  56. Sora 4 Smash: Joshua Moolman yeah dudes right game sales dont judge a anime or mangas popularity that is some pretty skewed thinking there...
  57. My Begal: +Homeslice Heroes bruv, u play volleyball to save the entire world from evil volleyball team.
  58. jay rise: If they don’t add full metal alchemist .... I’m not getting this game
  59. evandragonfire: +beast4ever13 because ft isn't in shonen jump.
  60. Prince S: Luck vs Killua. That would be πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
  61. My Begal: +Kaneki Ken do the dev give a damn bout u.
  62. Jamari Swain: Bro you sound fucking dumb yami is more likely to make it than yuno
  63. Marth00000: I believe they might add both Yuno and Asta with maybe a vilain Vetto or Mars, but only Asta is confirmed for now, but I believe Yuno as 75% to get in
  64. AuroraX7: Dang dude asta doesn’t develop magic at all Asta has no magic at all and uses anti magic, both swords are anti magic swords that can cut through all magic or reflect it
  65. Tenza Zangetsu: Black clover? You must be a virgin
  66. My Begal: If u want bnha, just believe it
  67. The Sky King: Allen Walker, Yoh Asakura, Train Heartnet, Kazuki Muto need to be in this game no matter what!!! before Asta, Deku, Saitama
  68. MrThwipYoGurl: It needs to be Asta Yuno and Yami. Because most roster has been the protagonist and the rival as well as a villain or mentor. Yami just sliced through a dimension that's more of a supermove anyone else in the series can conjure. For a villain maybe Vetto
  69. Dylan Pappas-: just saying seven deadly sins is better
  70. AuroraX7: Shaman king! Heck yea!
  71. DaRk_NiGhTwInG_XL: Gogeta - EiyuuYamcha πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜ for real
  72. Full Burst: Spoiler dont matter because this game is all manga based anyway.
  73. Hands of Justice: Thats what im sayin XD
  74. Hey its Bill: Lmao so you don’t know anything about Black Clover but made the video anyway πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
  75. Pierce Family: +vil non curi lu onio bo well to me, I see one piece, DBZ, and Naruto getting 5 reps. Others should stick with 4 max. Hero academia is insanely popular while black Clover raises more negativity than positives within the anime/manga community. So it would be best to play it safe with less
  76. CowanCrowCaster: I've read up to where the manga is at but if you want me to give you some characters that may make (or really should) make it is Asta, Yuno and Yami. Yami is probably the coolest but he'd probably be for DLC. Any of the other Black Bulls would be nice but also one of the first big bads that Asta has to face off is Mars. (He's cool but uhhh meh.) This is long as shit but a character I would love is Finral despite him being probably the weakest Black Bull member πŸ˜…
  77. Natsukashhii: +bbq sause what's not chaotic on this game lol
  78. Hakeem Primm: Do medeka box
  79. My Begal: Yoruichi Shihoin
  80. Lord SebastΓ­an St. Clair: Lmao. Black Clover actually is higher in the list than BnHA right now. Consider the popularity you're basing on in different aspects, lest you really want to piss the fandom. πŸ’πŸ½‍♂️
  81. Habaduba: Even in Manga Asta doesn't really controll his powers all that well, and honestly, although he got little screen time, i think Yuno is nessecary. Its like leaving out toned down sasuke, he is still the rival. (Pls don't hit me but i don't really like him so I actually don't care if he doesn't make the cut)
  82. Lord SebastΓ­an St. Clair: Wish granted. πŸ’πŸ½‍♂️
  83. Kimberly Campbell: Black Clover is actually 170+ chapters long(for perspective My Hero is in the 190's)and it's shown off some really great characters, though I don't think they'll be in the game for spoiler reasons. If we get 5, then I see Asta, Yuno, Yami, Luck, and Licht. Noelle(maybe instead of Luck). There's other strong characters, but again they won't add in characters that'd spoil anime onlys.
  84. Anthony Burgos: Hiei killua hisoka... Throw out your threeman team
  85. MosseN: im fairly sure black clover is already in with 3 characters probably being asta yuno and yami
  86. Kaneki Ken: ajmel nawfal12 I’d love that.
  87. Travis Aspey: You haven’t watched enough black clover to have an opinion wtf πŸ˜‚ you’re wrong about so much you can’t even name a villain man!!!!
  88. My Begal: +Kaneki Ken HeHeHe, too bad u can't
  89. Shafted: He doesn't really need a source, it's just common sense for this kind of game. way too much money would be needed to get all the English voice actors. And at least for now, some characters might not even have an English dub available. you know, since not every Shonen Jump anime has an English dub.
  90. Mamodokod: I've only heard bad things about black clover
  91. Gokuvsnaruto22: Travis Aspey 2:15
  92. Alpha AngelX: Do Hitman Reborn if you know it
  93. My Begal: Tf, play smash if u want them.
  94. MosseN: you said asta right i dont know why everyone says ass-ta
  95. Ki Lightening: Asta and Yami will be the characters who gets represented
  96. Van Dagylon: Nope. Black clover isn't getting in at all
  97. Rayia Reikai: I never seen the show but my friends say the main character is extremely annoying. So i might just pass on this one.
  98. Fayko: The game will not have a dub
  99. My Begal: Mmm agree
  100. Cutta: +My Begal don't care
  101. Your Mom: We need saitama!!! He’d fit in perfectly in this game especially cuz the game fits perfectly with him , it would be hella fun to play with him cuz he can match up with goku
  102. Nick Johnson: Dang bro, you’re really not that far behind in the anime, and I swear you’re gonna love it
  103. IMGOINSSJ2 GAMEZ: Killua would win
  104. Yami Sukehiro: Luck is never gunna shut up about this🀦🏻‍♂️
  105. Gustavo Moura: Lord SebastΓ­an St. Clair and i was right, seiya and shiryus armor looks great
  106. Dalebobdob: Do you play Brawlhalla? vs a guy called BilbzyYT
  107. Anthony Burgos: Your accent is great dawg your fine. We know what ya mean. But wen u say betar wen u say betar is funny
  108. Anime Odin: If Luck ever makes it in the game, adding Magna in is almost mandatory. Also, there's a character called Veto who would make a lot of sense but I'm not going to spoil it.
  109. sage 04 Uzumaki: Bruh Asta is like rock lee 100%
  110. sharon danalds: Calling it now; Dragon Ball, Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Toriko, Reborn, Hunter X Hunter, Gintama, Nura Yokai Clan, D.Gray-Man, Beelzebub, Shaman King, My Hero, Black Clover, Saiki, Medaka Box, North Star, Rurouni Kenshin, Black Cat, Saint Seiya, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yu-Gi-Oh, Assassination Classroom, Boboboo, World Trigger, Busou Renkin, Jinsei Nube, Dragon Quest, and JoJo BA for the main roster and DLC.
  111. Zim Apokacari Apokacari: All of those confirmed
  112. General.M.: When you finish black clover you will want yami in the game because he is the best 😁😁
  113. Natsukashhii: they just need to try and add as many characters as the media wants! lets just hope they balance all these characters so we don't have to suffer in game!
  114. Cz: Sasuke is the greatest shinobi Ever I beg to differ one piece isn’t as popular as it could be I’m pretty sure one piece is the most represented and favorited by jump
  115. vil non curi lu onio bo: I don't understand Can someone plz explain to me why everyone think that black clover will get one or two reps but my hero will get 4 or 3 wtf you do know how big black clover is right? At least say black clover will get 3 reps
  116. Zak Stevens: I could see Asta and Yuno or Asta and Licht in a scan somewhere or close to Jump Festa.
  117. Ryoichi: Yami Luck or Yuno would make it
  118. Spongebob The Thot Slayer: sharon danalds I’m really hoping to see some Reborn characters to be honest because that one of my favorite anime
  119. evandragonfire: Yea because the rest are one year and dont have a anime.
  120. DaRk_NiGhTwInG_XL: Dragon Dragon ball and?
  121. Daniel Archer: General.M. Can slice through fucking dimensions. If he’s in the game my whole team would be zoro, yami, and, ichigo.
  122. Badass Goku: Check it out for yourself with an open mind and you will see that it is all baseless negativity.
  123. Cutta: +My Begal I don't want black clover or MHA
  124. Relish Cake: If they get announced I'll probably read the manga. Also, unrelated but BlazBlue Central Fiction is coming to switch
  125. The Real Negative Legend: If you like black clover, you will probably like fairy tail.
  126. Takiyah Souvenir: please no Noelle
  127. Homeslice Heroes: +evandragonfire but dueling is a sport and they put atem in
  128. HeresJohnny: Ofek Myass Valid, they'd probably have to get a little creative.
  129. My Begal: +Dragon Dragon ball its better than fairy tail.
  130. Robert Hughes: Asta yuno licht If 2 characters Asta and yuno
  131. Chain: Travis Aspey oh my bad, You’re right I’m not really that far in black clover (just started and on episode 21) I thought you were making fun of his accent, my fault.
  132. My Begal: Go play smash, plus sonic and mario are not part of shonen jump. Yo goku was not added in smash.
  133. Cutta: Black Clover is too new and will not be in JF
  134. Van Dagylon: +Kimberly Campbell and if they don't, then that's egg foo young on your face
  135. Yami Sukehiro: Damn straight
  136. DaRk_NiGhTwInG_XL: I love black cloverπŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜
  137. Andrell Hardy: Full metal alchemist is not own by shonen jump
  138. evandragonfire: +Homeslice Heroes not really in yugioh. dueling is life to death and saving the world. basically a battle shonen.
  139. Brian Turner: My List Of *Series We Still Need In Jump Force* _JoJo's Bizarre Adventures_ _One Punch Man_ _My Hero Academia_ _Shaman King_ _Black Clover_ _Fist Of The North Star_ _Toriko_ _Hitman Reborn!_ _Hinomaru Zumou_ _Gintama_ _Rurouni Kenshin_ _Ginga: Nagareboshi Gin_ _BAKI_ (This one a slight stretch) Tell me what other Jump series you'd like to see in the game and I'll add em to the list!
  140. Superb Ned: if goku is put in smash then we need mario or sonic in jump force.
  141. Dylkill: Asta, yuno, and yami should b in the game
  142. beast4ever13: Kimbo Chimpingston how do you know they haven't said anything about fairytale
  143. Sasuke is the greatest shinobi Ever: +Zim Apokacari Apokacari Toshiro? He stomps.
  144. Brandon Harris: Yuno is like the best character in Black Clover.
  145. Bilbzy: never had more than 15k
  146. Pierce Family: I say Black Clover at Max get 3, with my hero at 4.
  147. Zim Apokacari Apokacari: +Vongolafight6 world trigger small frie i forget his name but he is cool
  148. Travis Aspey: Bilbzy especially since you think Asta has powers lol
  149. My Begal: Finral is like yamcha in BC
  150. vil non curi lu onio bo: +Pierce Family ''i say black clover at Max get 3,with my hero at 4'' pause why do think black should a max get 3 characters?
  151. Lost Crusader: If what we saw judging from the number of playable characters for each franchise such as One Piece and Hunter x Hunter we’re getting, I say the maximum is 5. So I think they’ll add more than just Asta alone. Although, it begs the question of who will be the next character for Yu-Gi-Oh. Kaiba is highly likely while Joey maybe possible but other than that, I don’t know who else.
  152. Van Dagylon: +Andrell Hardy it's nothing
  153. Bilbzy: Gogeta - EiyuuYamcha I hope your right, because damn I would love to see that. That is a Wide variety of styles and personalities
  154. CDV3: My votes are for Asta and Yami. Yuno is Asta's rival in the story, but he's barely prevalent enough in the actual series to be featured in the game.
  155. Jeremiah McDaniel: Will fairy tail be in the game please say yes
  156. Demon King: Luck 😍
  157. DaRk_NiGhTwInG_XL: Gogeta - EiyuuYamcha lmao your crazyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  158. DaRk_NiGhTwInG_XL: Animee 😊😊😊ikrrr
  159. Ofek Mymon: SPOILER she only has two offensive skills tho and that includes the manga SPOILER
  160. Adriel The Anime Smash Bros.: You should do Hitman Reborn next because holly heck, does Hitman Reborn really needs another representation besides the MC himself. (For those who don’t know Hitman Reborn was represented in both Ultimate Stars and J-Stars, however Tsuna is literally the only playable characters out of all of the other characters and honestly Hitman Reborn have a ton of characters to choose from other than Tsuna if you ask me).
  161. Hands of Justice: Thanks for making this video means alot You missed one character though, noellle
  162. Sasuke is the greatest shinobi Ever: +Cz One piece is literally the #1 best selling manga of all time, I don't know how you can get more popular than that. Not to mention its crazy popular in Japan.
  163. Sora 4 Smash: I love Black Clover and imo I like Asta so much more than Deku...
  164. Dragon Dragon ball: But why it a combined of one piece and fairytail
  165. Satchel Harding: You made a jump force prediction on black clover but you hardly know anything about the characters and their abilities, And you only watch anime😐 Maybe you should’ve done some research on these characters before you made the video and don’t be afraid to go to spoiler territory if you do
  166. DaRk_NiGhTwInG_XL: Van Dagylon lmao you dont know nothing do ya?
  167. Travis Aspey: Habaduba I would prefer Licht (patri version) than Yuno
  168. Gogeta - EiyuuYamcha: Black Clover is massive in Weekly Shounen Jump, like top 6 last time I checked, so I'm hoping and imagining it gets a hefty number of reps. I'd say Asta, Yuno, Yami and Licht. If we got 5, I'd like to see Mars as well.
  169. Kaneki Ken: ajmel nawfal12 i can. I was in z.
  170. Daniel W: +Sasuke is the greatest shinobi Ever it's not just about popularity. It's about the history of shonen jump characters since the game is celebrating its 50th year. The big 3 and DBZ will have the most characters since they make up most of the history of shonen jump.
  171. AXD: And boku no hero?
  172. Hakeem Primm: The girl who likes aska who's jelous
  173. Corbin Wolff: Glad to hear your enjoying black clover. Not going to spoil anything but I heard that it really develops into it own thing (at least where at in the manga).
  174. Gustavo Moura: I wish they wold announce saint seiya characters, i wold be so happy and the amors wold look so good with this grafics
  175. t5dagreat: YAMI IS A BEAST!! #BlackBulls
  176. OhYeahYeah The Man: I really want Luck also all he wants to do is fight!
  177. Jonathan Alverna: Asta and Yuno for sure. I'd like to see Noelle only because this roster has a huge lack of females. Then I could see Yami and Licht
  178. HeresJohnny: I think you are underestimating Noelles chances. They stressed that there would be more females in this game and she could easily be one of them.
  179. junior 2003: i want hitman reborn
  180. Badass Goku: Favorite character
  181. Heat kingdom: Although I'm not exactly a black clover fan I actually think there will be three characters Asta, yuno, and probably Noelle not sure if your up to that point yet, but we need another female character at least
  182. My Begal: Too bad not Weekly shounen jump.
  183. IMGOINSSJ2 GAMEZ: Maybe you should watch the full series before you do a video like you this bc its just very like idk how to put it... clueless in a sense bc those are the only characters you know so those are the only ones that can make it into the game ?
  184. Screaming Pain: Question: did you have 17 or 14 k subs the last time I checked? If it was 17k We all know what happened once you started whith the anime content (love it though!!)
  185. bbq sause: They shouldn't add as many characters as the media wants. The game would be too chaotic
  186. yuno significado em japones, jump force review, black clover licht, asta jump force gameplay, yuno gasai cosplay, jump force mods, jump force beta, jump force beta maintenance, jump force update, astatine, jump force reddit, will asta be in jump force, jump force release date, yunomi, black clover hats, black clover asta, yuno gasai gif, jump force controls, black clover yami, jump force metacritic, asta jump force moves, black clover episode list, jump force ps4, how to get asta in jump force, yunos, astagfirullah, jump force roster, jump force asta awakening, yuno jump force, black clover noelle, black clover season 2, deku vs asta jump force, jump force characters, black clover black bulls, asta clothes jump force, jump force pc, yuno gasai jump force, black clover characters, asta outfit jump force, astar, jump force trailer, astaroth, black clover filler, yuno e ayanokoji, jump force game, asta clothes jump force, yuno e ayanokoji anime, yuno gasai wallpaper, asta combos jump force, astalavista, jump force ps4, is asta going to be in jump force, astaxanthin benefits, jump force, jump force release date, yunobo, astarte, jump force gameplay, jump force price, jump force beta ps4, black clover fana, is asta in jump force, jump force switch, asta outfit jump force, yuno gasai png, asta jump force, yuno ragnarok, black clover review, yuno x asta, asta joins jump force, black clover season 3, asta jump force gameplay, asta young, asta jump force combo, jump force beta, asta jump force reddit, black clover arcs, jump force gameplay, astarotte no omocha, black clover 195, astatula fl, jump force shaggy, jump force beta times, yuno gasai anime, yuno bc, jump force pc, black clover quartet knights, jump force asta moveset, jump force asta scan, how to unlock asta jump force, astaxanthin, black clover wiki, astaghfirullah, jump force collector\u0027s edition, astaxanthin dangers, astarte suites, yunoh, jump force open beta, jump force dlc characters, black clover season 1, yuno e asta, astatic, jump force reddit, asta joins jump force, jump force tier list, yuno anime, astana, a star is born, astara, jump force open beta, how to unlock asta in jump force, asta jump force wiki, jump force trailer, is asta going to be in jump force, what team is asta on in jump force, jump force dlc, yuno significado, black clover crunchyroll, jump force story mode, jump force release, jump force collector\u0027s edition, unopar, astapor, black clover reddit, jump force ultimate edition, jump force review

JUMP FORCE: Black Clover Roster Predictions and Wishlist!

238 Likes238 Dislikes
7,711 views views followers
YouTube Gaming Gaming Upload TimePublished on 25 Sep 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment