JUMP FORCE: Japanese & English Beta Game Details, Character Count and Stages! - my games com

Monday, March 11, 2019

JUMP FORCE: Japanese & English Beta Game Details, Character Count and Stages!

  1. Young Bakugo: +Brian Turner My bad. i didn't know it was strictly Shonen.
  2. Gustavo Cantellano: +rpmegasonic1 how do i get the xbox beta?
  3. GODSY: If u in england can u go for a US. beta? Cuz i found the form on the american version of bandai namco website
  4. Tomnooki: Do you have to pay for online with the Japanese PSN or is it free?
  5. TheDBZSquirrel: i am on pc so i can't even play the beta :/
  6. Natsukashhii: +Saber Chi I would laugh twice as much as you if he doesn't get a code!
  7. Kid Dalmatian GaWd: 0:17 ☻ bedar ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€
  8. the1stassassin 42: Will the eng beta have eng dub?
  9. MEWtwo 4221: Can u get the beta on Xbox?
  10. 7hundredd: Lemme know what you find out
  11. richie9127: Will it work in Canada??
  12. Natsukashhii: Anime
  13. KaneDeath4: The Naruto to Boruto Shinobi striker game beta worked the same way
  14. TheDelirious Mexican: Thank you so much for making this video if not i wouldn't even have known about this open Beta
  15. Dabi [Villain]: I found it on my japan psn but can’t find it on my english psn
  16. LouPaFoid: We need FMA!!!
  17. Toomuchsauce: god it looks so good tho
  18. Gabriel Betancourt: I have multiple accounts ๐Ÿ˜‚
  19. M Mc: Hope. They make the combat quality good.
  20. DemonOfShadows66: Judai Boiii I made a list of all characters that have been playable in the demos, for each series it's been 2-3 characters per series and a total of 13 characters. Since the only possible characters for the last 2 slots are Killua, Kurapika, Sanji, Sabo, Yusuke, and Toguro, I believe the most likely 2 characters will be Yusuke and Toguro for slots 14 and 15
  21. Cloud Williams: Betar
  22. Alpha Yan: So is only for ps4 ?
  23. fried chicken: your going to be trash if you get to play so that's a waste of a beta code.. go play roblox and minecraft๐Ÿ˜‚
  24. Yoshi Cuddles: http://newsletter.bandainamcoent.com/h/d/21BD6F4DF431D3E3
  25. 0 Retro: Mason Carrington Different times when you could play it
  26. xRLIWAx GT: i missed It OH MY GOD ๐Ÿ˜ญ I was looking for jump force beta but I never thought they do only in Japan and American account that's fucked up I want to try it though I don't know I can play right now or I won't get access
  27. Jamz Active: Only 15 characters after you have to choose 3 for a match... think it needs a lot more
  28. Full Burst: There is also an europe closed beta. Idk why he didnt mentioned it ๐Ÿ˜…. https://twitter.com/BandaiNamcoEU/status/1043137867353128960?s=19
  29. Geek Freak114: Is it still possible to sign up on the English version for jump force on Saturday or is too late?
  30. Sager: Yes.
  31. Gokuvsnaruto22: Judai Boiii I hope so
  32. Thrifty Bee: Kurapika!!!!!!!!!!!
  33. TheCrimsonFucker: Is it honestly worth pre ordering it..? Coz where I live it's 330 Euro in gamestop for the full game when it comes out for the collectors edition then for the normal edition it's just 70 Euro so Idk
  34. SenselessBonkai: I hope dio gets in the game
  35. Brian Turner: +Young Bakugo No it's cool, alot of people still don't. I just don't you and others to have unrealistic hopes for this game is all.
  36. Young Bakugo: +Elixir [Yeehaw] if he is then i must have missed him.
  37. Uno: I can't sign up, sadly It keeps saying that "I missed mistyped my Email" when I know I is right, any suggestions
  38. johnny cage: Natsukashhii lol
  39. Nomeinon: D; theres no beta for pc, big rip me
  40. Heap 01: Naw
  41. Giliver: No PC beta? You afraid or something?
  42. FAB ใจๅกฉ Uchiha: Can I play beta on pc tho
  43. Kasumi SSJ: The way they did this beta made me not want to participate tbh. I’ll just wait for the game lol
  44. the fork Man: Give me that sweet beta
  45. Jaylen Lopez: Wait how do we get it in America I couldn't find it
  46. Saber Chi: I'll laugh if you dont get a code. Nothing is guaranteed in life.
  47. Young Bakugo: where is yusuke urameshi?
  48. Eliber Rubalcaba: I hope Alucard and anderson gets added
  49. Bilbzy: I has been updated, it works perfectly now.
  50. Chris Bowman: Is it on Xbox?
  51. Tobi Uchiha: It's Like the Dragon Ball FighterZ Betas Both were only 2 hours for a few day periods
  52. Bilbzy: Yes, I believe there is a different form for UK. Check their twitter
  53. General.M.: Why do i have error 404 on the site that has been linked in the description? ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ I hate my badluck ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
  54. TheDude107: Natsukashhii Same
  55. nuggetking 2018: Yeah you have to sign up for the beta on the bandai namco website and just pick the Xbox one console after putting in your name and email. They pick people to play so you just have to hope you get picked for the test
  56. Ben Brockman: Does it work for Australia or is that a seperate form
  57. Wicked One: Backspace the extra space after your email
  58. kumagawa i have to change my name because sam flatman thinks my name is stupid misogi: Type it right
  59. Silver Soul: I signed up for both...just hope I get in at least one.
  60. Reece: Can uk play?
  61. Sewa Kevin Lassey: I think there are gonna be 5 characters for every different show. So 3 hero's & 1 villain & 1 Wildcard who could be anybody based of the characters we've seen for one piece & hunter x hunters character roster seems to go in that same direction guess they are gonna ad either meruem or chrolo to the hxh cast next
  62. Tobi Uchiha: +Lil Memedaddy again YOU LEARN TO READ HE CLEARLY SAY NOT JUST JUMP FORCE AS IN HE WANTS HIM IN THERE TOO YOU DUMB
  63. Natsukashhii: Because it's closed for the Japanese beta, sign up for the one in Europe.. just search up jump force beta sign up
  64. kumagawa i have to change my name because sam flatman thinks my name is stupid misogi: +Uno idk why did you spell it wrong
  65. rpmegasonic1: +Gustavo Cantellano Go too the website and they will show or either go too there youtube channel
  66. Hype Master: What do you think the chances of getting on are? I signed up with 5 emails.
  67. Natsukashhii: He means going to sleep early so you can wake up at like 4am and play the beta
  68. Casual Ark: I’m pretty sure they did this format for the arms beta
  69. Blue Velocity: GamingLocks  Fair enough. Ain't my favourite. We get dbz and naruto which is good enough for me
  70. Bilbzy: Yerrr feelsbadman
  71. Elixir [Yeehaw]: Young Bakugo Isn't he in it
  72. RoyalCore: so to play i cant have a job huh?
  73. Sean Diaz: It's weird how Yu-Gi-Oh has characters even though they're just a bunch of nerds who throw cards at each other but there aren't any JoJo characters
  74. Uno: +kumagawa i have to change my name because sam flatman thinks my name is stupid misogi I did why would I spell my own Email that I use almost every day wrong???
  75. xOG4L Gaming: Keeps saying I misspelled my email for every email address I try to use
  76. Tra-guy D: And europe?
  77. GamerLord: I signed up!! I hope I get to play it!! My friend and I talks about this game a whole lot both of us are so hyped for this game
  78. Ultimate Robot: What about Xbox it jump force getting a beta there to
  79. Chinรชs Gamer: +nicolรกs blr Nah, JoJo is really big in Japan, three to four characters is what I think we will get
  80. Goku Black Rose: What about Europe?
  81. Brian Turner: Right now im on Chapter 362, about to catch up to the newest chapter soon.
  82. Rayleigh 667: It's a Trap me 7 ๐Ÿ˜‚
  83. Ba rock Obalma: Only bandai does this stupid time period shit they did it with fighterz and shinobi struker
  84. Brian Turner: You have to remember this is a SHONEN JUMP game, if a series isn't in Shonen Jump Weekly (i.e. Seven Deadly Sins) then there is almost no chance of it making this game...
  85. nicolรกs blr: +Chinรชs Gamer maybe 3, but Dbz only has 3 characters for now, and Jojo sure as hell won't be getting more characters than dbz
  86. Blue Velocity: Why do Bandai always do this for their betas its so annoying just keep on live for the whole 4 days. They did this for Fighterz and shinobi striker. Just fix this. Also give us natsu for once Bandai while your at it. Not just in jump force just a proper fairy tail game
  87. Natsukashhii: Just think your lucky enough to play it early! Stop moaning the game isn't released its a closed beta.. your can enjoy it but it's meant for server testing! They will do a open beta which will last longer chill
  88. It's a Trap: Same, signed up like 5 times
  89. King The Fairy Guardian: Can't wait to get this game at launch with so MANY BUGS! Bandai Namco is just the Publishers but it's truly the developers to blame for Naruto To Boruto and Black Clover
  90. GranAutor: +Rosรฉ Jacob Well, J Stars had 4 JoJo characters but in the end we had just 2 of them because of the anime (Jonathan and Joseph). Also HxH had 2 playable characters and now we have 4. JoJo will have 4 without a doubt.
  91. Ali Shehryar: Thanks so much for the link in description
  92. Fernando Lopez: Man wish i could
  93. user found: I doubt it as they are not jump and they don't fit in a game like this
  94. HiGh VoLTaGE: Its funny cuz I just finished re watching hellsing ultimate, and I thought about that too, but sadly there not jump characters๐Ÿ˜ฅ
  95. Juan i Padilla: MaxZilla Gaming Anime games weren’t meant to be on the X Box kid
  96. Johnathan Ash: Damn Gaystation always gettin shit. Like, the game is confirmed for Xbox so why we ain’t got no beta?! This some real bull right here
  97. Shadow Umasked: I signed up twice so I going to make about three more accounts just for jump force
  98. Carlos Vega: Will jump force come out for Xbox
  99. jstin awful: Games or real life ....
  100. StarDragonJP: 15 huh, so I guess that means everyone but Yugi, Yusuke, Toguro, Killua, & Kurapika
  101. Danny D: -Ohhhh shit living life on the edge as a criminal. -What did you do? -I created a Japanese psn. -please kill yourself. Not even illegal btw. You're a moron.
  102. HiGh VoLTaGE: I signed up 4 times, say what you wanna say, but I'm just really hype for this game ๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ
  103. Habaduba: Rejecting EU and PC... obviously, yup, If thats the stance then i guess ill just avoid the game, if the PC port is irrelevant and there is no catering to niche FG communities it already suggests the game isn't likely to last on the platform nor the region after the release. I'll just silliently wait with my money for SC6 or Riot FG. But you guys, HF and establish some juicy pressure in my place !
  104. SenselessBonkai: Fuck I only have pc
  105. MaxZilla Gaming: why do you keep talking about this PSN crap???? You didn't even mention how to sign up for the Xbox or PC beta you Gaystation Scrub! lol I would be interested on the PC beta, I will take back what I said if you tell me how to sign up or if its even a thing at this moment, thank you. :) xD
  106. Bilbzy: I has been updated, it works perfectly now.
  107. Thorsten Kirsch: Wow only help for shitty PS4 screw you -.-
  108. D Adams: Try typing it out dont use the auto email, you know when it remembers? Try and type it out
  109. Keishon George: EXACTLY
  110. FranK: I have a jp pen thank you for the tip so I can sign up
  111. Pietro Marin: What about an Australian beta? ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
  112. Electro Gamer: Well im only gonna be able to play one session, this schedule is fucking stupid. Only 2 hours for 1 day, and nothing for the whole day. Really Bandai. ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž
  113. Alejandro O. Real: Three times ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  114. Natsukashhii: Afraid of people data mining getting info early
  115. Yoshi Cuddles: http://newsletter.bandainamcoent.com/h/d/21BD6F4DF431D3E3
  116. Robert Hughes: My character list with no gags from j stars and current anime 50 Goku Vegeta Frieza Naruto Sasuke Madara Luffy Sanji Zoro Black beard Sabo Ichigo Rukia Aizen Yusuke Toguro Hiei Gon Killua Hisoka Kurapika Yugi Kaiba Tsuna Byakuran Medaka Zenkenchi Izuku Bakugou All might All for one Asta Yuno Licht Yami Kenshin Shishio Gintoki Utsuro Alan walker Tyki mikk Jonathan Joeseph Dio Jotaro Toriko Zebra Raoh Kenshiro
  117. Young Bakugo: if you're gonna make a game like this you gotta go all out. Meliodas, Vash, Deku, All Might, Inuyasha, Ryuko Matoi, Hiei.
  118. Lil Nachi: Thank you
  119. Gabriel Betancourt: I have 7 too ๐Ÿ˜‚
  120. Yoshi Cuddles: http://newsletter.bandainamcoent.com/h/d/21BD6F4DF431D3E3
  121. anshur gamin: I finished my favourite anime of all time end of chimera ant arc is lit
  122. FullX ZDangai9500: Bleachhhh!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
  123. Pierce Family: I have 2 emails so here's to hoping I get in. Fighterz had the same thing
  124. Silas Ohien: I don’t see it on the psn store
  125. Seรญn2000: Where's fucking Yugi tired of waiting >:v I was like Hoping So bad to see him in the Tokyo Game show jeez ๐Ÿ˜’
  126. craig the default: Natsu natsu
  127. TheEternalMangekyo: The way this beta works is just like how black clover and shinobi strikers did it. Nothing new
  128. Hold my beer, guy!: Hentai is awesome
  129. Jorge Lopez: So... its only for PlayStation?
  130. Cascade HyDRO: SFC mr Raccoon I sure as hell hope so. I can’t hear “TATATATATA” all day
  131. generik_ slayer: Im not good with time but what time does the first session start
  132. Zombe killer: So... rip beta for Xbox...?
  133. Taiyo Sato: Can it work in Australia?
  134. LuminousTy: FACTS BRUH
  135. Rayleigh 667: HiGh VoLTaGE with different mail ?
  136. [ DarkUchiha ]: I'm waiting for Jojo characters to be playable.
  137. MaxZilla Gaming: Juan i Padilla  I was just sayin XBox as well because he didnt mention it! I play PC I aint got no time for the Gaystation and the XBone any more. lol so I would agree with you....
  138. Mason Carrington: Why would you sign up for the Japanese when you could sign up for the English beta???? ๐Ÿค”
  139. DANGHOST612: It still doesn’t work
  140. craftmine ojay: Yeet signup hope I get to play it
  141. TS Gaming: Is there character creation in the full game?
  142. Dark Arrow Senpai: I just found this video and when I go into my Japanese account PSstore I can't sign up for the beta
  143. NerdGamer 274: I hope I get accepted, because I really need to play it to know if this is worth buying Right now the game isn't looking very interesting, even though I know what they're trying to do
  144. Noah Johnson: You should do some black ops 4 videos?
  145. George Olenyk: Stupid way to run a beta. Had high hopes for this game but it looks a little to cheesy to me
  146. Marieon Bonner: I didn't start yet I'm on bleach now
  147. Lilika: Young Bakugo he is
  148. Joshua Simpson: I sign I really hope I get in
  149. nicolรกs blr: Pretty sure Xbox bombed in Japan
  150. Bryan Steinmetz: Japanese bater
  151. An Truong: Hope it comes out for Nintendo Switch
  152. Amir Smith: Is this coming on ps3
  153. MOB RAIDED: How's hxh been so far? Did you finish it yet?
  154. SobbingLeader: Just signed up for the English one
  155. Ray: Will it be on Xbox
  156. AverageGamer: Hmm i signed up twice for both versions so basically i'm guaranteed to get in the beta
  157. M Mc: No. He'll win all the games. He's the king. Too OP.
  158. Exxposure: The link for English beta doesn't work
  159. Akuma Tenshu: shit beta set up, couldnt even play boruto to naruto shinobi strikers because of the time
  160. BOYBillyy09 z: Where's the American beta tho ??
  161. Stevon: They don't want people too see how bad there servers are gonna be Smh prolly only thing that may hold this game back
  162. Kasumi SSJ: Jamz Active for a beta that’s pretty normal.
  163. Shaniqua Veldman: It's so great!! I'm at ep 137 atm
  164. nicolรกs blr: +GranAutor dude we'd be lucky to get 2 jojos One Piece is the most popular manga ever, of course it's gonna have more characters
  165. Mohammad Khalid: Can u give the one code ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ข
  166. $leepingPrince: Beter
  167. Madao Uchiha: Wellll I have a 99.9% of buying this game the hour it comes out already so is the beta really worth my time
  168. Revstarallstar: Lol optimize my sleeping pattern. If you have a life do not ever, I mean ever lose sleep over a beta of a game. Maybe the full game but not the damn beta ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ™ƒ
  169. Abdulmalik Yussuf: What about europe
  170. Khaled Alhajri: Can i still sign up for the Japanese beta
  171. Jaion Cebollero: Making a Japanese account is easy. Just look up a how to video, there’s hundreds of them... and you act like you’ll actually get in trouble for making a fake account geez my guy lighten up.
  172. SFC mr Raccoon: Question Will There Be English Voices?
  173. rpmegasonic1: its for xbox as well
  174. Jeremy Gott: Do betas like this usually require ps+ or xbl?
  175. Basakai: is there no EU Beta?
  176. Natsukashhii: I'm on Xbox so I can't play the jump force Japanese beta ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ except the English one
  177. Toufeek Siddique: They keep it up for short time periods so everyone goes on at once, so they can stress test servers. Still annoying tho
  178. TillieTV: I don’t see it
  179. Bilbzy: I do not believe so
  180. Pietro Marin: Oh ok a global beta
  181. MegaTitan 101: U sign for japenese beta on ps4, and english beta on both xbox and ps4, so i have 3 chaces too play
  182. MTHW: I just want Soma from shokugeki tbh I’d just enjoy maining a joke character tbh
  183. Nimbus, the Cloud: Am i the only one who wishes it was somehow open world instead :( or at least 2v2 and squad battles
  184. HiGh VoLTaGE: +Rayleigh 667 yea
  185. Judai Boiii: Nice vid, do you think we'll get Yugi in beta xD ?
  186. Jamz Active: +Kasumi SSJ isit going to be alot more for the full game then?
  187. the1stassassin 42: Will it have eng dub?
  188. Chinรชs Gamer: Still waiting for JoJo
  189. ...com, jump force reddit, jump force beta pc, jump force beta download, jump force mods, ...ready for it, jump force beta review, jump force beta roster, ... in text, jump force beta version 1.1, ...args javascript, ...m, jump force story mode, jump force beta website, jump force beta test version 1, jump force collector\u0027s edition, ... meaning, jump force tier list, jump force controls, jump force release date, ...and justice for all, jump force beta servers, ... meaning in text, jump force beta update, jump force review, jump force trailer, jump force beta gameplay, jump force beta times, ... javascript, ...---, ... gif, jump force release, jump force beta characters, jump force characters, jump force open beta, jump force beta twitter, ...ready for it lyrics, jump force beta xbox, jump force pc, ... operator javascript, jump force beta ps4 times, ... tattoo meaning, jump force shaggy, jump force beta times est, ... in java, ...baby one more time, ... is called, jump force update, jump force gameplay, jump force ps4, jump force beta offline, jump force beta, ...props react, jump force beta 2, jump force beta reschedule, jump force beta tier list, jump force beta ps4, ... name, ... definition, jump force price

JUMP FORCE: Japanese & English Beta Game Details, Character Count and Stages!

834 Likes834 Dislikes
38,660 views views followers
YouTube Gaming Gaming Upload TimePublished on 26 Sep 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment